The proposed development at Meenachullalan, Killybegs consists of 14 no. wind turbines, 49 and 60 metre hub height and 52 metre rotor diameter. The site is a large flat open plateau situated at an elevation of 180 to 230 metres, and has full exposure to the Atlantic.
The practice co-ordinated all aspects of planning including the preparation of the EIS. The project received full and final planning pemission in March 2004.
- Location: Killybegs, Co. Donegal
- Client: Airoshin Wind Energy Limited
- Size approx.: 50 Ha.
- Year of Project: 2003
- Project Team
- Director: John Ward
- Team Members
- Engineering: JC Warnock & Company
- Public Presentation: Proviz Limited
- Floristic assesment: Catherine Storey & Co.
- Cultural Heritage: Mary Henry & Co.