The ‘Steelworks’ is the development of a disused industrial site into a new commercial and residential development. The focus of the landscape proposal is a large courtyard in the centre of the development, which works in harmony with the striking architecture and provides a green oasis in the heart of the neighbourhood. Also included in the project is a smaller courtyard and a children’s playground.
- Location: Foley St. Dublin 1
- Client: Macushla Property Development Ltd.
- Size approx.: 2500 sq.m.
- Year of Project: 2003 - 2004
- Project Team
- Director: John Ward
- Team Members
- Architecture: Laughton Tyler Architects
- Project Management: Rogerson Redden Associates
- Quantity Surveyors: Rogerson Redden Associates
- Civil Engineering: O'Connor, Sutton, Croinin
- Electrical Engineering: McArdle, McSweeney